There are a variety of single-spa example repositories, each for different use cases:
- coexisting-angular-microfrontends is a full blown Angular 7 microfrontends repo that combines three separate Angular CLI projects into one page.
- coexisting-vue-microfrontends shows three separate Vue CLI projects existing within one page.
- single-spa-portal-example is a great example of coexisting React microfrontends.
- single-spa-es5-angularjs is a very tiny es5 example with angularjs.
- simple-single-spa-webpack-example is a small, simple example that can be used as a webpack starter.
- demo-single-spa-with-spax is a tiny spax example with react-scripts and craco.
- single-spa-parcel-example is an example of one vue and one react microfrontends, containing a react and a vue parcel respectively and two node.js microservices running in 6 different Docker VM's seamlessly working together in a single web app located in a 7th VM.
Have your own starter repo? Submit a PR to add yours to this list.