Core team examples
- React Microfrontends (check out root-config repo first)
- Vue Microfrontends (check out root-config repo first)
- Polyglot Microfrontends (check out root-config repo first)
- single-spa-es5-angularjs is a very tiny es5 example with angularjs.
- Isomorphic Microfrontends shows server-side rendering (SSR) with single-spa and single-spa-layout.
- coexisting-angular-microfrontends is a full blown Angular 9 microfrontends repo that combines three separate Angular CLI projects into one page.
- coexisting-vue-microfrontends shows three separate Vue CLI projects existing within one page.
- single-spa-portal-example is a great example of coexisting React microfrontends.
- simple-single-spa-webpack-example is a small, simple example that can be used as a webpack starter.
- single-spa-parcel-example is an example of one Vue and one React microfrontend, containing a React and a Vue parcel respectively and two Node.js microservices running in 6 different Docker VMs seamlessly working together in a single web app located in a 7th VM.
- single-spa-login-example-with-npm-packages is a single-spa application example which imports registered applications from NPM packages and manages authentication features as login.
- demo-single-spa-with-spax is a tiny spax example with react-scripts and craco.
- coexisting-angular-microfrontends/login is a branch that implements a login functionality between Angular apps. It uses localStorage as shared memory space to store and retrieve a token.
- single-spa-angular-cli is an all-Angular example repo that uses SystemJS to load single-spa-angular applications into a containing Angular CLI application at different routes.
Have your own starter repo? Submit a PR to add yours to this list.