There are a variety of single-spa example repositories, each for different use cases:
- single-spa-examples is where you can find a large example showcasing what single-spa can do. You can also visit the live demo for single-spa-examples.
- simple-single-spa-webpack-example is a small, simple example that can be used as a webpack starter.
- single-spa-angular-cli-examples is an example of multiple angular apps coexisting in the same single page application. Each uses angular-cli to build a bundle lazily loaded by single-spa.
- single-spa-es5-angularjs is a very tiny es5 example with angularjs.
- single-spa-portal-example-with-common-dependencies shows an approach of separating into multiple single-spa applications and using common dependencies between applications by leveraging SystemJS.
- single-spa-portal-example shows one approach of doing inter-app communication.